Wouldn’t it make sense if/when our primary focus was to bring us together for the greater good than we are witnessing, perhaps more than ever – rather, in recent memory, is this a hate/hate society? How many times have I longed to regain my sanity and not love over hate? Whenever justice, justice, rights and freedoms for all take precedence over confrontational, polarizing, populist rhetoric, America has the best chance/opportunity to be the best it can be and protect it. All our constitutional guarantees, not selective, based on a particular view of privilege, empowerment, right, superiority, prejudice, prejudice and bigotry! With that in mind, this article will briefly consider, examine, assess, and discuss 5 key factors that need to be considered and addressed early on!
1. Political rhetoric/bitter: While politicians can almost always spread the truth to serve their personal/political agenda and/or self-interest, the level of political rhetoric and vitriol has never been of late. , it seems divided! Issues that have never been addressed politically (at least in the first place) before are now being tackled in an extreme, partisan way! America is in danger when priorities such as protecting public health and safety, constitutional rights and guarantees (fully, non-selectively and/or effectively presenting viable solutions (for everyone)) instead of populist rhetoric!
2. Haters feel empowered, entitled and protected: We are going through a period when in recent memory (and beyond) there may be more hate crimes than ever! It seems that many of these people, because of the comments of some politicians etc., have these feelings and opinions/prejudice forever and are empowered!
3. Appealing to fear and perceived self-interest: If America no longer wants to be a nation based on freedom and justice for all, but driven by fear, hatred, etc.), we are lost, and while this continues, a quality path to a better future! We must demand that our hopes and aspirations be stronger and more influential than fear, hatred and self-interest, or risk, than the very nature of our democracy!
4. Systemic Racism: Simply put, denying it exists will not make systemic racism go away or become a threat to our way of life, our way of life and our core principles! All men are created equal, and the equal protection of the law must go far beyond words! Statistics show that we are experiencing more hate crimes than ever before!
5. Blaming others for challenges (anti-Semitism, racism, etc.): How can people benefit in the long run by focusing on blaming and complaining rather than finding workable solutions to challenges and obstacles? It feels like we are on our way to losing what we stand for and represent mainly because of this bigotry, bigotry, hate, bigotry, accusation and nagging!
Wake up, America, and ask our elected officials and politicians to focus on our core principles and ideals, not party politics! Do you want to search more, better?
Article source: http://EzineArticles.com/10549911